Feedback on the new site (4 posts)

Topic tags: feedback, site development
  • Profile picture of John Morgan John Morgan said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Welcome to My-Parish! Thank you for taking an interest in the site – we hope you are finding it useful and interesting.

As the site is new, we would be very keen to hear any feedback you might have about anything you have encountered on the site so far. This could be anything from the registration process to accessing the site from mobile devices. We would also be grateful for any feedback on the future direction of the site. Is there anything you would like to see incorporated in the site that so far is not? Or are there resources you would like to see hosted here?

Please leave a response in this forum thread, or contact us via email at admin@my-parish.org. We would be very pleased to hear any comments you might have.

• Profile picture of James McInnes James McInnes said 4 years, 3 months ago:

When filling in the registration form I was timed out on two occasions. I did not think that I was being excessively slow witted in filling in the form.
    I do appreciate the spell check function which you have included.

• Profile picture of John Morgan John Morgan said 4 years, 3 months ago:

Hi James, thank you for the feedback. Apologies for the timeout problems, they seem to be affecting a number of WordPress sites. Could you keep me updated if this keeps happening please?

• Profile picture of Joseph A. Komonchak Joseph A. Komonchak said 4 years, 3 months ago:

I am surprised that among the themes one can select you do not include theology. I realize that some of the themes listed must include theological questions, but I should think that there might be some interest in a theology of the parish, e.g., whether the territorial delimitation of a parish is theologically significant.