- ‘Getting Online for Research and Publicity‘, 3rd Umbrella Conference of the Warwickshire Local History Society, with a keynote on the Warwick Network for Parish Research by Beat Kümin; for enquiries and bookings contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Warwick School, Warwick, Saturday 12 November 2016)
- ‘Bibelfrömmigkeit und Christusnähe – Katholische Laienreligiosität im 16./17. Jahrhundert [Biblical Piety and Proximity to Christ: Catholic Lay Religion in the 16-17th Centuries]’. Workshop on historical and theological approaches to gender studies. Call for proposals to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 May 2016 (Saarbrücken/Germany, 3-4 February 2017)
- ‘Identity in the Middle Ages‘: 2017 Medieval Midlands Postgraduate Conference, welcoming submissions from any discipline related to the study of the Middle Ages, and from any time period c.500-c.1500; call for 300-word abstracts for 20-minute papers (or other presentation formats) to Esther Lewis at Esther.Lewis@nottingham.ac.uk by Friday 10th February 2016, labelling your email “Medieval Midlands Conference Submission” (De Montfort University, Leicester, 27-28 April 2017).
- Fifteenth Warwick Symposium on Parish Research (University of Warwick, Central Campus, Humanities Building, Saturday 6 May 2017)
- ‘Towards an Art History of the Parish Church, 1200-1399‘, conference co-organized by James Alexander Cameron (The Courtauld Institute of Art) and Meg Bernstein (University of California, Los Angeles) to revisit the question of the parish church and its relationship to medieval visual culture. Call for abstracts of up to 300 words & a current CV to TAAHOTPC@gmail.com by 15 December 2016 (London, The Courtauld Institute of Art, 2-3 June 2017)
- ‘Kulturelle Wirkungen der Reformation [Cultural Impacts of the Reformation]‘. International and interdisciplinary conference on the transformations caused by the religious changes of the 16th century; call for papers – abstracts of max. 3000 characters (all inclusive) to be submitted to email@example.com by 1 August 2016, (Leucorea, Wittenberg/Germany; 7-11 August 2017)
For past events and conferences see the Archived Events section of the Parish Network homepage.